A few weeks back I showed you my Christmas table and gave you a few ideas for dressing the table on a budget. As I told you, I always like to give out little favors to my guests and this year everyone will be getting a candy cane sleigh. I think they are such a cute idea and are really simple to make. My family will love them.
What You Need
- Candy Canes - 2 for each sleigh
- Four finger kitkats
- Chocolate Santa's
- Green & Red tissue paper
- Parcel string
- Glue & Sellotape
- Small gift
- Card & Hole punch for tags
2. Use two pieces of tissue paper, placing the red piece on the bottom and green on top, put your gift in the middle and make a small Santa sack. Tie with the parcel string.
3. Make a small tag, write the guests name, punch a hole and attach to the parcel string.
4. Glue the Santa sack on to the Kitkat, and then glue your chocolate Santa to the front. And thats it, you have a completed Candy cane sleigh.