Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Christmas On A Budget - Candy Cane Sleighs

A few weeks back I showed you my Christmas table and gave you a few ideas for dressing the table on a budget. As I told you, I always like to give out little favors to my guests and this year everyone will be getting a candy cane sleigh. I think they are such a cute idea and are really simple to make. My family will love them.


What You Need
  • Candy Canes - 2 for each sleigh
  • Four finger kitkats
  • Chocolate Santa's
  • Green & Red tissue paper
  • Parcel string
  • Glue & Sellotape
  • Small gift
  • Card & Hole punch for tags
Instructions

1. Stick two candy canes on the bottom of a kitkat - I uses clear sellotape to stick them.
2. Use two pieces of tissue paper, placing the red piece on the bottom and green on top, put your gift in the middle and make a small Santa sack. Tie with the parcel string.
3. Make a small tag, write the guests name, punch a hole and attach to the parcel string.
4. Glue the Santa sack on to the Kitkat, and then glue your chocolate Santa to the front. And thats it, you have a completed Candy cane sleigh.


5 comments:

  1. I love it. Simple enough that even I couldn't mess it up! Might attempt these as place settings on our Christmas table x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Did the book arrive? Hope you can enjoy some festive baking with your girls ( and boys for that matter .....!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's almost kimproof will have to try!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...