What You Need:
- Ready made birthday cake serving 12 - 15
- Ready made cake serving 6
- Ready made fondant icing
- 3 x packets of 16 two finger kitkats
- 16 x Ferrero Rocher (or any other sweet or chocolates of your choice)
- 3 x bags of Galaxy eggs (or any other sweet or chocolates of your choice)
- 2 metres of ribbon
- packet of straws
|Slide about 6 x straws into the middle of the bottom tier.|
1. Unbox your cakes, cut down some straws and poke them into the center of your larger cake (which will be the bottom tier). This gives your cake the strength to hold your second tier.
2. Start sticking your kitkats or Cadbury fingers around the outside of the bottom cake. You can secure them with a blob of ready made icing.
3. Carefully place your second tier on top of the larger cake, then stick kitkats or fingers around the cake. Ensuring they are standing straight.
4. Tie your ribbom around both cakes to secure the kitkats and fingers are tightly in place and for decoration.
5. Fill around the edge of the bottom tier with golden eggs or sweets/chocolates of your choice. Then fill the top of the cake with your Ferrero Rocher.
Like this Recipe?
'Pin it' to come back to later.